View Plastic Surgery Hospital provides 3D simulation for more accurate
and detailed diagnosis with the Morpheus 3D device.
Satisfying both precision and safety.
It is important to accurately identify the position of the neural gland and understand the bone structure
(size, width, thickness, length) due to difficulty in securing a good field of vision during the facial bone
View Plastic Surgery Clinic performs 3D-CT imaging for 3D analysis to precisely identify the bone structure
and the position of the neural gland, effectively solve problems in the function of the chin and aesthetic
issues, and minimize nerve damage through a safe surgery.
3D Morpheus virtual surgery simulation for predicting surgery results
Morpheus 3D scans the facial information, predicts the facial appearance
after the surgery and displays a 3D image through cutting-edge 3D simulation.
It can precisely take images within less than 0.1mm error, scientifically evaluates
the progress by 3D facial image comparison, and is able to effectively change the
surgery plan if required.
This makes it possible for both the doctor and patient to share the surgery goal
for a more precise surgery.
* LED light is not harmful to the human body.
1. 3D face analysis
2. X-ray precise analysis
3. 3D processing
4. 3D CT data positioning
5. Facial bones segmentation process
6. Facial bones segmentation and surgical predictions
7. Facial bones surgery simulation
8. 3D simulation surgery results prediction
9. 3D simulation before & after comparison
Tip. Facial bones surgery simulation takes into consideration different aspects of the patient's face (such as facial balance, size of the bones, teeth position, amount of fat, skin thickness, etc). And based on this data constructs a virtual prediction of the surgical results. This allows to plan safe and reliable surgery.
There is a special dental department in View Plastic Surgery, that plans and produces wafers for each patient.
For more satisfying results of the facial bones surgeries, dental clinic specialists accurately plan and produce precise wafers with less than 0.1mm error.
1. For wafer production, the dental mold for each patient is made.
2. Upper and lower parts of dental mold are attached together.
3. The base of the mold is properly fixed.
4. A digital triangular ruler is used to measure the mold within 0.1mm of inaccuracy.
5. For safe surgery planing after the mounting of the mold is done, it is measured again.
6. The dental mold trial is helpful for reliable surgery execution.
7. Wafer production is finished.
Medical specialists from cosmetic surgery, anesthesiology, and dental (partners) departments collaborate to produce a safe and reliable surgery plan.
Anesthesiology specialist thoroughly monitors the whole process from the planning to the end of the surgery to make safe surgery possible.
1. 3D face analysis
2. Morpheus 3D precise analysis
3. Consultation with the surgeon
4. Consultation with the dental specialist (partners)
5. Surgery planing by specialists from several medical fields
6. Wafer production
8. Post-care procedures